· Support USB version 2.0
· Hot Plug & Play
· Durable solid-state storage
· No external power is required 4.5V ~ 5.5V from USB port
· Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
· Operating Temp: -10 to +55Deg.C
· Storage Temp: -20 to +55Deg.C
· Life:>1 million times
· Read Rate: 10Mb-28Mb/S Write Rate: 3-8 Mb/S
· Excellent USB Memory stick in excellent condition
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14.4GB-14.8GB
32GB = approximately 28.5GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58.5GB-60GB
128GB = approximately 110GB-124G
Vendors are using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB
Calculated, operating system with binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;
So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products
1. To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
1 X USB Flash Drive