- Brand Name: KOQZM
- Certification: CE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Remote Control: Not Included
- Recording: No
- Type: High Definition
- Connectors: HDMI
- Item Type: TV Stick
- Model Number: Wireless WiFi Display Receiver
- Hard Disk Capacity: 100 – 1000GB
- Decode Ability: 1080P (Full-HD)
- Operation System: Android
- Features 1: Wireless WiFi Display Receiver for Google Home
- Features 2: Wireless Media Streaming Player for Netflix
- Features 3: WiFI Media Video Streaming TV Stick
- Features 4: WiFi Wireless Display Dongle TV Stick
- Features 6: HDMI Miracast DLNA TV Cast Display
The Google Home and Netflix function only support Android Device. Please Download Google Home APP
For IOS Device, Not Support Google Home and Netflix function
This On-screen device only support cast Mobile Phone to television and display – need support HDMI.
Does not support cast from PC or Laptop.
1. Support 2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi
2. Adopts HDMI Cable Extension
3. Powered by RAM Dual Core Chipset
4. Support H.265/HEVC Decoder, 4K (3840*2160) and 1080P Resolution
5. Support for Google Home App Delivery on Android Devices
HOW TO USE
For Android Device:
1. Open the Miracast function on your Android device and select Anycast to cast your Device to your TV.
2. The way to open Miracast switch on different Android devices is different, Such as WIFIDisplay. WLAN Display, Wireless Display, Allshare Display. Allshare Cast etc. you can find iton WLAN, WIFI Setup. Display and so on in the setting menu of your Android device. The bestway you can search "Miracast for (you Phone madel)" in google.
For IOS Device：
1. Connect the hotspot signal in the WiFi list of the for iOS device
2. Connect to the wifi via the IP address 192.168.203.1 through the browser.
3. Confirm that your mobile phone is connected to the same wifi, open Airpaly, wirelessly the iOS screen is projected onto the TV.
4. Now you can see what's displayed on your iOS device on your TV.
Support for Youtube
Support for EZmira protocol
Support Android mobile phone to play encrypted video software, such as Netflix hulu, etc.
Applies to: Support Miracast, Airplay, DLNA